BROSIE Goes Viral
It’s not just that we’re upset about Damian’s death, though we are. It’s not that we don’t think he’ll probably...
This has got to be one of the most tasteless things I have ever seen.
Hey, I’ve been nominated by the wonderful booksbebeautiful.tumblr.com (also known as shadowhuntingmockingjay.tumblr.com) for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so much for nominating me! Sorry for doing this a day late, but I didn’t have time to go on tumblr until now. :(
1. Thank your Liebster blog award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 10 questions from the nominator and create 10 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 10 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (no tag backs)
4. Copy and paste the blog award onto your blog.
My answers to booksbebeautiful.tumblr.com’s questions:
1. Which book have you read more than 3 times?
There are a couple books I’ve read several times. To name a few there’s The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (my favorite Harry Potter book), and Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata.
2. Is there a book that you KNOW you will never read or even give a chance?
I usually give books a chance because I feel like it would be unfair not to. HOWEVER, I honestly don’t think I will ever
read finish New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (I started it a long time ago. I think I read like two chapters). I gave Twilight a chance and hated it with a burning passion, so I’m not looking forward to reading the sequel.
3. Why do you love reading?
I use reading as an escape. When I was little, I used to read books that would match my mood because it helped make me feel better when other people couldn’t. I actually still do the same today.
4. If there was a book you would have to force on someone who hates reading, which book would that be?
I would want to force The Fault in Our Stars by John Green on someone because I am confident that that person would most likely love that book. Hopefully.
5. What would ever make you give up reading?
I hope I’ll never give up on reading and, I honestly can’t think of anything that would make me do that.
6. What genre is your comfort-zone?
Realistic fiction, I guess. Most books I read are that genre.
7. And do you often read out of your comfort-zone?
Yeah, I love to read a lot of different books. Fantasy, historical fiction, etc.
8. Which book do you find most intimidating?
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. It is over a thousand pages long, but I am determined to finish it. Eventually.
9. Are you picky on cover-art?
YES. I love books with nice covers and it bothers me if one cover in a series doesn’t match the other books. THAT DRIVES ME INSANE, WHICH IS WHY I LOVE THE MATCHED SERIES’ COVERS.
10. And do you often “Judge a book by its cover”?
Unfortunately, yes. Sometimes I’ll avoid reading a book if i don’t like the cover…I should stop doing that.
1. What is your favorite bookstore?
2. What bookstore have you always wanted to visit?
3. What is your least favorite book?
4. If you could meet any author you wanted, who would you want to meet and why?
5. What is your favorite quote from a book?
6. How many books have you read this year?
7. What fictional character would you want to be friends with?
8. Where do you like to read?
9. Do you like to listen to music while you read?
10. What book(s) are you currently reading?